Daily English BD is an English learning site where people get a lot of English Resources. we provide basic english, vocabulary, business english, everyday english etc & absolutely free.

Friday, November 30, 2018

Sentence Make By "My Dream"

Sentence Make By "My Dream"
Do you want to improve your English skill? There are a lot of resources to learn English around the net. In this section i will share with you Common English Dialogue. Let’s have a look.
("My Dream" à¦†à¦®ার স্বপ্ন)
my dream, I will marry the poor girl.
আমার স্বপ্ন আমি গরিব মেয়েকে বিয়ে করবো।
my dream,I will learn English.
আমার স্বপ্ন আমি ইংরেজি শিখবো।
my dream,I will drive the car.
আমার স্বপ্ন আমি গাড়ি চালাবো।
my dream,I will stay with you forever.
আমার স্বপ্ন আমি চিরদিন তোমার সাথে থাকবো।
my dream,i will love you.
আমার স্বপ্ন আমি তোমাকে, ভালবাসবো।
Sentence Make

1 comment: