Daily English BD is an English learning site where people get a lot of English Resources. we provide basic english, vocabulary, business english, everyday english etc & absolutely free.

Monday, December 31, 2018

Most Impotent Spoken Rule" I have decided ,what time , Don't forget, do you know, I have lost"

I have decided to myself.
I have decided to Read English book.
I have decided to play with you.
I have decided to Read with you.
I have decided to go to Chittagong with you.
I have decided to go to home with you.
I have decided to study.
I have decided to learn English.
I have decided to Read.
what time do you go to college?
what time do you go to office?
what time do you go to school?
what time do you go to home?
what time do you go to private?
what time do you go to Chittagong?
:what time do you go to Dhaka?
what time do you go to shopping?
what time do you go you my home?
Don't forget that you my brother.
Don't forget that you my teacher.
Don't forget that you my sister.
Don't forget that you my friend.
Don't forget that you my just friend.
Don't forget that you my girlfriend.
Don't forget that you my small brother.
Don't forget that you my big sister.
Don't forget that you my family member.
do you know I am a student?
do you know I am a teacher?
do you know I am a bad man?
do you know I am a math teacher?
do you know I am a girl?
do you know i am a Good English teacher?
do you know I am a boy?
do you know I am a smile man?
do you know I am a happy man?
I have lost my pen.
আমি আমার কলম হারিয়ে পেয়েছি।
I have lost my English book.
আমি আমার ইংলিশ বই হারিয়ে পেয়েছি।
I have lost my paper.
আমি আমার কাগজ হারিয়ে পেয়েছি।
I have lost my smile brother.
আমি আমার ছোটকে হারিয়ে পেয়েছি।
I have lost my pencil.
আমি আমার পেন্সিল হারিয়ে পেয়েছি।
I have lost my English group.
আমি আমার ইংলিশ গ্রুপ হারিয়ে পেয়েছি।
I have lost my place.
আমি আমার জায়গা হারিয়ে পেয়েছি।
I have lost my girlfriend.
আমি আমার মেয়ে বন্ধু হারিয়ে পেয়েছি।
I have lost my story book.
আমি আমার গল্প বই হারিয়ে পেয়েছি।
I have lost my word,
আমি আমার ভাষা হারিয়ে পেয়েছি।

No comments:

Post a Comment