Daily English BD is an English learning site where people get a lot of English Resources. we provide basic english, vocabulary, business english, everyday english etc & absolutely free.

Saturday, January 05, 2019

Fun with Common English Dialogue


Do you want to improve your English skill? There are a lot of resources to learn English around the net. In this section i will share with you Common English Dialogue. Let’s have a look.

Fun with Common English Dialogue-Daily English BD
❤Hi.....Orpitha!
এই যে অর্পিতা।
How about you..?
কি খবর তোমার..?
I hope, you are so fine
আশা করি, ভালোই আছো
I had something to tell you
তোমাকে কিছু কথা বলার ছিলো
Plz don't go,,Stand up for a bit me
দয়া করে যেওনা, একটু দাড়াও
You know,smiting one to one then
i couldn't help forgetting you
তুমি তো জান,তুমি আমাকে একের পর এক আঘাত দেওয়ার পরেও আমি তোমাকে ভূলতে পারলাম না।
I don't know, why how much i love u
আমি জানি না,কেন আমি তোমাকে এতো ভালবাসি।
Don't you love me a bit?
তুমি কি আমাকে একটু ও ভালবাসো না?
I want a bit place in your mind
আমি তোমার মনে একটু জায়াগা চাই।
Will you give me it..?
তুমি কি আমাকে দিবে ইহা?
Plz live me alone...Adnan
আমাকে একা থাকতে দিন,,আদনান
But why...? কিন্তু কেন অর্পিতা?
Today, You have to tell me
আজ তোমাকে বলতেই হবে।
Ok,, Plz give me one day
ঠিক আছে, আমাকে একটা দিন
সময় দিন। I will think it
আমি এটা ভেবে দেখবো।
Ok, Take a day...একদিন নাও
But Remember,, just a day
কিন্তু মনে রেখো শুধু মাত্র একদিন।
Give me you numbe
তোমার নাম্বার দাও। No Orpitha.
না অর্পিতা। Tomorrow we will meet this place...

আগামীকাল আমরা এই জাগায় দেখা করবো।
Do you agree?
Yes, I agree...
তুমি কি একমত? হ্যাম,,আমি একমত।
Ok..bye Orpitha! take care
Bye Adnan..

No comments:

Post a Comment